Sunday, November 8, 2009,


After all the pain you seared through me, you screamed, you yelled.
But I would always stay strong, I never gave in.
Always forget your lies and deceit.
I hope you see that I am still trying to fight this battle.
I know I always see you and spend moments with you.
But to the fact that we have to be inconspicuous.
Is still that huge question mark in my head.
I wonder, do you see? I am... wondering, scared and hurting.
Although, it will not stop me from waiting for that day that EVERYTHING will be okay.
It is because I trust you. And if it happen that you will be breaking my trust,
I would just rather punish myself before hand.
I wish that everything you tell me is true. If I could just take away every boundary that
are preventing us from being together...

I love you.


11:41 PM